Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'm having a Trunk Show


I couldn't wait until Sunday for my next posting.

I have a booth at a local market (Third Monday McKinney Trades Day), I use it more for marketing than immediate sales (that's about to change). I've been missing out on an opportunity, by not having items other than samples.

Knock, knock, knock...  Hello, who is it?  Opportunity!




Opportunity came knocking this week while talking to my sister in law, she was telling me about a wonderful quilt designer, Amy of Amy Bradley Designs. I just love her designs. Well, I called ABD to see about selling her designs, and now I'm having a Trunk Show. She is sending me quilts (samples) and patterns (for sale starting at $0.75). How lucky am I!  I'll have them for two months and you can see a couple of the finished quilts as well as pick up some wonderful patterns.

Check out my website (www.raesewcreative.com), under patterns and you'll see a few of them. You don't need to wait until May 16th to order a pattern or two, or three, or more...

Don't miss your Opportunity.




Until next Sunday, have a wonderful rest of the week,
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment