Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Inspiration 

I'm a little late this week with my post. I've been looking for inspiration. I just realized that the times I've been inspired the most, I wasn't looking for it. It was there all along waiting for me to see it. 

That happened today. I was working on a quilt design for a baby quilt. The client gave me the fabric and a picture of a quilt and wanted me to make a quilt that was like it, but didn't have all the same fabrics and not enough of the other. Try as I may I just couldn't make it work to my satisfaction. I did come up with some designs sent them to my client for approval. She kind of liked one, but did free me to see inspiration, she said just play around with it, and I did.

Now we both are excited about the design and it will be a beautiful quilt.

How have you been inspired?

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment